RE: [IP] traveling with a pump

> I think the Diesetronic pump has some problems
> flying if you leave the rubber stopper on the end, but you'd have to
> ask a D user for further information.

Well, if you're talking about plastic endcap that you use for waterproofing,
then you shouldn't have it in all the time anyway, and you should DEFINITELY
remove it when flying to allow pressure equalization.  (For people who don't
know, the D is water-resistant, but still has 2 small holes for pressure
equalization that water can theoretically get in.  Getting water in those
holes doesn't damage the pump, though, just gets water adjacent to your
cartridge ;-)

--Greg                             http://www.pobox.com/~gregleg/
"I hate to tell you this, sport, but you're relatively normal..."
  -- Edith Wilson