[IP] OPC3

I received the following email. Do any of you know anything about this OPC3?
     Katie

Hello all, my name is Geoff Strohl and I represent a product called OPC3.  It
is the most powerful and efficient anti-oxidant on the market today.  It has
had tremendous results with many diabetes patients in helping leveling out the
sugar levels with decreasing the need for insulin shots.  Not to mention the
product is all natural.  It is our top seller in our company,  because it has
helped many health problems, not only diabetes.  Email me or call my 1800 # if
you would like some more information on OPC3.

Thanks for you time and possibly the chance to help you,

Geoff Strohl
1-800-211-1202  ext 05828