Re: [IP] Side effects of increased control?

Janine,
I have the same story. I experience many of the same symptoms! I had
characterized it as more sensativity due better control. I found that my feet
felt as if they had gone to sleep when I was exercising. Had my endo check my
feet, all seems well.

I am currently working on the theory that this happens when my bgs dip low
while exercising or just drop significantly.

I am expereincing the blurry vision as well. I do not remember this happening
prior to good control. I tend to notice blurry vision during certain times of
the day as opposed to sugar swings. Although sugar swings do the same. I have
a retinologist appointment this week. Say a prayer for no problems.

I am definitely interested in your progress. Please, email me at email @ redacted
    Katie