[IP] Rick Mendosa's article

Hi all,

I've been browsing the archives and came across a reference to a website
article written by one of our members.  It gives a history of this mailing
list and I found it very interesting to read.  For instance, since I only
joined in November, I wasn't aware that the list was actually started by Glenn
Yoder and Michael took it over at a later date.  Here is the web address for
the article for those who are interested in learning more about this list:

http://www.diabetes.org/Mendosa/dec02.htm

Mary Jean