RE: [IP] traveling with a pump

> Also, if you travel anywhere MAKE SURE YOU HAVE WRITTEN PRESCRIPTIONS for
> everything you are carrying and everything you might need.  I always
casrry a
> letter from my doc that lists all my multiple drugs, syringe needs,
lancets,
> etc.

Yes, excellent advice.  I do this as well, but forgot to mention it.

Back when I took shots, I also carried around a prescription when I went to
various concerts and stuff (the longer festival types, like Lollapalooza,
where you're there so long you need to take a shot).  Didn't want the
security types at those alterna-fests thinking I was smuggling in something
;-)

Which reminds me, I haven't been in a mosh pit since getting the pump.
That's over 2 years.  Gosh, now I feel old or something :-)

> though the way the pump is designed, I could very well have 300 cc of
> the drug of your choice and no one would no...slow opium drip?!?!?!?

Yup, my friends and I thought of that :-)  (No, none of us does any of that
crap, even though we may look the part to people who don't know us...)

--Greg                             http://www.pobox.com/~gregleg/
"I hate to tell you this, sport, but you're relatively normal..."
  -- Edith Wilson