[IP] traveling with a pump

1/12/98

I'm going to be traveling to las vegas soon, does anyone have any experience
traveling with the pump, long flights(gosh can you even get on a plane with
the pump??), time zone changes, etc.etc.??  another thing that I'm concerned
about is being around a bunch of "normal" people who by my standards are
throwing their good health away, I guess this is part of my anger and
frustration about having to deal with diabetes. Anyone else ever feel like this?
For the first time I finally managed to get 4 days out of a set(using my
backend), I'm glad to be changing it, today it feels a little sore. Does
everyone else usually get 4 days? Exactly where do you put it when you use
the thigh, the tender inner part or the outer part(would walking affect the
absortion rate in this area)?

Carol,

Carol Wasson
email @ redacted