Re: [IP] HUMALOG -

Then THEY ought to develop a way of testing it with a little enclosed strip -
if we can test batteries etc. sure they can figure out a way of testing this.
As I see it, it is even much more pertinent to ensure quality insulin when
used in a pump versus injections where you at least have the back up of NPH or
Lente.

You dont have to respond I know you are extremely busy but as the others say -
just my .02 cents worth!

Sherri~