Re: [IP] Re: Eli Lilly

Title: Re: [IP] Re: Eli Lilly

> From: "Michael"
> To: email @ redacted
> Subject: [IP] Re: Eli Lilly
> Date: Fri, 9 Jan 1998 14:05:46 +0000
>
>I think I finally got their attention. I mentioned in my last post
>that I was saving complaints from diabetic friends and would be happy
>to forward them all to the FDA. I have NOT mentioned anything about
>pumps.
>
>Send me anything you remember about bad Humalog due to shipping.
>
>Michael

Hi:
Boy do I appreciate your pro-active attidude. Keep it up!
I have no horror stories about Humolog but do take some precautions. In the summer months, I switch from mail delivery of insulin to getting it at the pharmacy in person. For those for whom this is not practical, perhaps they should order several months worth at the beginning of summer to last until the cooler weather returns (November here in Southern California).
Good Health
Ernest Hayman
type 2 , MDI, 20 years