Re: [IP] Re: Insulin Delivery Methods

>    While on the subject of injecting. . . . .  Has anyone tried to inject
>through the QR on the "Softset"? Guess I could try it on an old set and see
>how that works.
>
>Buddy '-)

Buddy:

I haven't tried it personally, but I talked to a rep who wears a pump and he
said it works great. He uses Humalog and injects Humalog into the pigtail
instead of reconnecting to bolus, when he is disconnected for a period of
time. However, he is not mixing insulins and I wasn't sure if you wanted to
inject Humalog into your Velosulin infusion line.

Gina