Re: [IP] Re: Additional info on Humalog probs for Lilly

Michael:
    Ditto, ditto, ditto......I definitely feel we get a "smoother, more
predictable ride" with the velosulin( which Melissa switched back to last
week) than when she was on Humalog- although there is a significant difference
in postprandials. Certain aspects of each work well on her, so the "cocktail"
is an intriguing option, especially in light of Lily's successful
"experiment.".......Hmmmmmmm.....

Still considering,
Renee