Re: [IP] Re: Managing Your Diabetes question

On Thu, 8 Jan 1998 email @ redacted wrote:

> Sounds like it's time to get Barbara Walters and Hugh Downs on this
> one Michael.. Probably wouldn't have enough appeal..
> How would you propose they ship it? FED-EX only?

Priority or Express Mail is fine, it does not sit anywhere for very long,
and if marked as 'Perishible  Pharmacuticals' will get special handling
because the extra postage guarantees that. We're talking about a buck
or two on a $200+ shipment of insulin. Also, before BS/BC switched
pharmacy companies, the old guys packed the insulin in a special
insulated container with some cold gel, etc.... pretty slick.  Now it
comes bulk mail. I hate to think about the possible effects on the
insulin in the summer around here.