Re: [IP] Eli Lily comments

Yes, I noticed looking on the Eli Lily Website and having no data
for the Regular + Humalog mixtures.  What exactly is Velosulin? is that
the same as regular?  honestly, I have never heard of it other than on
this forum.  I'm sure my CDE knows nothing about it anyway and just
tried to maintain an "air" of professionalism by giving me an answer
instead of "gee, i'm not sure, I'll try to find out".  It's funny,
sometimes I will give the CDE some new information or talk about some
higher level issues than most patients talk about and the CDE seems to
want to impress my Endo by telling him that she told me what I told
her.. (er, does that make sense).. I could care less if she's trying to
score Brownie points with my Doc.. i just think it's funny..  I don't
think they expect patients to know much.. I figure I'm the captain of my
ship and I need to know which way the way the wind's blowing at all
times, and how to steer around those icebergs... which reminds me.. I'm
going to go see Titanic tonight :)
Forrest