[IP] Help too much E mail

The information has been great but it is too overwhelming and time consuming
to go through all the E mail every day.

Guys and girls, what is the procedure to do the following:

(1) unsubscribe to the list

(2) more importantly, I read somewhere that you can access the website and
read the mail in an orderly fashion in my leisure....when I tried to do that,
they asked for a password......I don't remember giving one....how do I change
my password.

Remember, I am not a great computer user?  This is all new to me.

Stuart    address: email @ redacted