Re: [IP] public testing

Hmmm... I am used to pretty gross things and I have to say that
that's pretty gross.  I mean use a tissue to soak up the blood..
Seems pretty lazy if you can't even use a tissue or napkin..
Besides my finger keeps bleeding when I do that anyway.. the tissue
seems to help stop the bleeding..
Maybe I should start licking my blood off and get a date with
Vampiress woman.. hey Greg, your pseudo-vampiro-girlfriend have
any sisters?.. Those vampire types always have sisters somewhere..
Then I can have HER lick it off, wouldn't that be somethin' somethin'
Forrest