Re: [IP] tender

Mary Jean,
Yes, my tenders have wings.  I can move the syringe around to keep the
wings out of the way but it is because the luer neck diameter won't let
the metal luer lock seat down so that the syringe door can close on the
506.  I noticed that everyone who responded had a 507.  I probably will
have better luck when I change to the minimed brand, the silhouette.
Just checking all my options before I order a box at $100 or more a pop.
Thanks for all your imput.         Michelle