Re: [IP] public testing

I remember the first time my girls (at the time about 2 and 3) took notice
of me licking the blood off of my finger after a test.  They kind of got
this startled look on their faces and then started lauging at me!  I got
real indignant (yes, I was childish myself to get indignant at a 3 and 2
year old) and said loudly:
What's so funny!!!  It's my blood!!!!

Debbie