RE: [IP] public testing

> I just pop the old bleeding digit in my mouth and suck...If anywone has
any
> kind of reaction I just smile and say "recycling"  Of course, there is not
an
> open gush of arterial flow here, it is just a drop, so I guess most people
> just assume I am sucking off some chocolate from a cookie or something.

I do the same thing!  I've been doing these tests so long that I don't think
much about it -- I just casually take out the meter and sticker, jab away,
and lick the leftovers.

First time I did that in front of my current pseudo-girlfriend was right
after she'd asked me to show her how to do a blood test, so there was no
explaining it off as anything BUT the fact that I was licking off the blood.
The cute thing was, she just smiled...  *sigh* :-)