Re: [IP] public testing

Michelle:

what a waste of alcohol swabs and precious body fluids!! ;-)

I just pop the old bleeding digit in my mouth and suck...If anywone has any
kind of reaction I just smile and say "recycling"  Of course, there is not an
open gush of arterial flow here, it is just a drop, so I guess most people
just assume I am sucking off some chocolate from a cookie or something.

By the way, I sew also (when I can see the damn eye of the needle to thread
it....)

*-) Sara