Re: [IP] public testing

i think the alcohol tends to toughen up the finger tips - at least that is
what someone long forgotten told me.  I haven't used alcohol swabs to clean my
finger for the 7-9 sticks a day since I got out of training almost 5 years
ago!  Of course, if I have just changed my site, and HAPPEN to have an alcohol
pad laying around, I give the lancet device and my fingers a quick swab.    No
infection so far...of course, there is always tomorrow...and with my
luck...though without bad luck what kind of luck would I have???

Sara