Re: [IP] Re: Memories

>I remember those tablets too, and also remember my mama telling me at 11
years
>of age, "five drops of urine and 10 drops of water"  my mama died from
cancer
>when I was 12 boy if she could only see what we have now a days.

TGIF
    That must have been rough for you. If it were not for my dear sweet
mother, who passed away in 88, I would  be in the "good" shape I am in now.
She taught me how to weigh and measure almost everything and how important
it was to keep my BG as close to normal as I could. Had it not been for the
TWO good women in my life, my mother and my wife of thirty years, I would
surely have been buried "one piece at a time". It really does pay to do your
best in any endeavor whether it be controlling diabetes or getting along
with a bunch of "moody" old diabetics. <smiling>

love ya,

Buddy '-)  Smile, it will make people wonder what you've been up to.