[IP] Re: Your not old enough ??

Nancy,
    Chocolate cookies. Ummm. I think I remember you saying you are around
25??? Anyway, I don't think you are old enough or have had diabetes long
enough to get that guilty feeling we grandparents get when we indulge in a
cookie or a piece of cake. Even now as I calculate the carbs in some of the
forbidden food of the "old days" and bolus for it, I get this old feeling of
guilt that was drilled into me back in the 50's and 60's. You young'uns
probably did not receive that education since the invention of the wheel.
<big grin>

Buddy '-)