Re: [IP] does any one use their thigh for a site?

Laurie Brack Jeff Montgomery wrote:

Hi Laurie,

I also use my upper thighs and rear almost exclusively now--for some
reason my stomach sites would start hurting shortly after
insertion--plus my waistband always seemed to rub on them.  Have you
tried Hypafix tape--I sweat badly and have not had 1 unstick on me since
changing to this tape.  It seems you have to use a lot of products--I
don't have to use any of them, just Hypafix tape--I like to save time ;)
--
Kelly
mailto:email @ redacted