Re: [IP] nervous hands

Randall, if there was a button I could press to make this nurse
disappear
from the face of the earth I would press it and keep on pressing it as
hard and as long as I could.. I'd take a sledgehammer to that button!
And this is not because I have any experience with cerebal palsy or
Down's.  She could suffer from extremely low self-monitoring behaviour
(people that don't realize how what they say affects others), or
she's just a cruel, heartless demon.. one of the two :)
Forrest *(still looking for that button to press, that nurse is lucky
I can't find it)