Re: [IP] nervous hands

I came down with Diabetes during my sophomore year in college and
I got behind in my German class and needed a tutor to catch up and
he told me a story about how one of JFK's friends(or whoever) said
that the needle's didn't hurt that bad and he took the needle and jabbed
it into that person and they screamed in pain realizing that it did
hurt.  Is this a true story?  I didn't even know JFK was a diabetic?
Can anyone verify this story?
I thought this appropriate to people saying it doesn't hurt.

Randall you are so dead on with your comments.. of course there is
always something worse...  But that's what I USE to help ME feel
better.. if someone else told me that I'd deck them...
Here's a cheap psychological trick to lift your spirits if diabetes gets
you down.. just watch any talk-show and you'll immediately be glad that
you are not the idiots on the screen with the screwed up lives.. :)
I think that is why they are so popular.. It makes people who watch them
feel good about their seemingly (or at least they thought) pathetic
lives..
:)
Forrest