Re: [IP] Finding a good endocrinologist

>Hi Janine,
>
>Here's an answer
>
>FIRE HIM! You'd fire an auto mechanic in a heart beat if he wasn't
>looking out for  your best interests, wouldn't you?
>
>May be harder to do in the Canadian so-called heathcare system, but
>you've got a lot to lose here.

Actually it is very easy - just find someone else!  THAT may be the hard
part, but in a city the size of Vancouver, I think I should be able to find
some options.  It does come down to best interests and I guess that I do
feel mine are not going to be served.  Thanks for helping me realize that.

Janine

Vancouver, BC, Canada
email @ redacted