Re: [IP] Re: Good luck sara/text reader

>text reader.  Is it like the one from the bell lab site on the internet?
>Does anyone have the address?      Michelle

I am not familiar with the one from the bell lab site.
This is is called Texthelp and can be downloaded for a free 30 day trial at:
http://www.texthelp.com

It is a simple little program.  It doesn't do voice recognition, but it does
read text to you or will read what you type in.  For example I will just
pull up an e-mail, choose select all, and let the text reader read it to me.

Debbie