[IP] tender set and 506?

Help.  I decided to try the tender.  First of all the syringe door
doesn't close when I put the syringe in the short syringe method, the
little metal lock does not seat down far enough.  Then I wasn't sure I
had inserted the set deep enough.  The adhesive seated before the needle
was all the way in.  How long is the catheter?  I'm not sure I even got
it in.  I'll test my sugar in a while to make sure.  I was trying this
set because I thought it might look flatter under clothes.  Michelle