[IP] Re: Memories

  Boy that brings back memories.  I did do the urine testing
>but I used a small test tube and tablets that dissolved. (I think) That
>was a long time ago.  Gena

     It was called "Clinitest". You had to put 5 drops of urine and 10 drops
of water and drop in one of those Poisson caustic foil sealed tablets. Then
if it turned clear blue you were not spilling any sugar if it was a light
green you were 1+, yellow green you were 2+, orange was 3+, and dark brown
meant you were totally out of control, or 4+. That was how I remember 1959.
Praise the Lord those days are gone!

Buddy '-)