[IP] public testing

Michelle:

I highly recommend testing whereever and whenever you require.  WE should not
have to hide - heck if mothers can breast feed, gays can hold hands and idiots
like my nurse be plebotomists, then we should be able to prick ourselves.
EQUAL RIGHTS - plus we need to make the world aware of us - we are NOT gonna
go aware or disappear and the person you may gross out next to you may very
well end up a diabetic before long...so there  off my soap box.

Anyway, I am with you on unsanitary toilets...I wouldn't go in a subway
bathroom in this city to test my blood if you paid me $100 - a million, maybe,
but, I'd have to have a box of alcohol wipes.

*-) Sara