[IP] ice cream

but buddy - 16 miles away, there IS a dairy queen...and a super market with
BEN & Jerrys and Bluebell.

Take it from someone who knows.  WHEN A CRAVING HITS, it don't matter the
distance - only if you have gas in the car.  IFor me, the big deterrant is
price -  in NYC a pint of B&J is over $3 - which makes my cravings happen a
lot less frequently and I tend to lean towards the cheaper brands - or
whatever is on sale

BUT they all print nutritional info on the side!  Ain;t the 90s grand!!!

Sara