[IP] Update on my pump progress

First, I haven't received a digest in a couple of days, and was
wondering if I failed to perform a necessary task to stay on the list.
Second, I'm scheduled to get my pump on March 2nd, 3 days before my 48th
birthday.  I decided this was the best birthday present I could get.
I'll have to spend a week in Dr. Etkind's office, testing every hour on
the hour, and eating the same foods every day.  But it will be worth
it!!
Vicki McDonald
New Haven, CT