RE: [IP] First meter

On Thursday, January 08, 1998 10:52 AM, TSalter403
[SMTP:email @ redacted] wrote:
> I think my first meter was an Ames Dextrometer too.

Yes, now that everyone's refreshing my memory, my first meter was
definitely from Ames.  I remember this now because I remember noticing as a
child that the blood and urine strips came from the same manufacturer ;-)

Greg Legowski                             http://www.pobox.com/~gregleg
"I thought I was heartbroken, but it was just mono..." -- Edith Wilson