Re: [IP] First meter

I think my first meter was an Ames Dextrometer too.  I know it was Ames
something.  it  must have been in about 1983, and I was 11 years old at the
time, but I remember my mama taking me to get it and the pharmacist sitting
down with us and showing us how to use it, seemed like such a complicated
thing at the time, especially to an 11 year old!!!  I do remember having to
wipe the blood off and all of that.  Gosh how times have changed.