Re: [IP] Weight training and BGs

Hey Mike..
I see that you weight train.. I am very insulin-resistant.
It takes me quite a few units to cover x units of carbohydrates..
I've read that weight lifting maybe be good to increase sensitivity to
insulin - much more so than aerobic.  Have you noticed any change
from before you started?  Anyone have any information on weight
lifting/insulin sensitivity?
Forrest type 1 4yrs