Re: [IP] Re: Totally Cool New Meter

Wow, I would like to see one of those.. Maybe someone should keep a site
of all the new development of diabetes related devices as they came
out.. a sort of Smithsonian of Diabetes or has one?.  I remember seeing
the first
Apple Computer at the Smithsonian, I would love to see the first
Glucose Meter.. anyone got a picture of one?  When did the first
"insulin pump"
come out?
Forrest