Re: [IP] ancient bg testers (was Re: Totally Cool New Meter)

    My first meter was an Accucheck BG. 1983 according to the book. It
counted down from 120 and at 60 it would beep and you would just wipe the
blood off and close the lid. It was one of the first ones you didn't have to
wash the blood off. I was working in construction then and was a problem to
get to clean running water then. June 1983.

Buddy '-)