Re: Re: [IP] Re: Retinal Bleeds

<<You are lucky to have a doctor that understands these things.  I am
equally lucky.  My M.D. prefers herbal or nutritional therapy where it
makes sense to do so>>

Yes, I am lucky.  It was a long search.  The only problem I have is that my
insurance doesn't pay for these types of treatments, while they will always
pay after I become ill.  Makes no sense to me!

Marti