Re: [IP] Computer Software

> I am an insulin pumper for several years but very new with this computer
> stuff.
>
> My question is this-----is there a software package out there that is
> reasonably priced, user friendly, can be installed by a "computer dummy" and
> organizes one 's information in a clear and concise fashion that it can be
> printed off and given to your doctor.  My endo is not computer oriented, so
> there is no hope of downloading the info into his computer.
>
> I would appreciate any input on this.  Thanks,

Depends on what kind of meter you have. Not all of them have download
capability.  What with the discounts and freebies, you can probably
trade in your old meter and get a new one with the capability for
nothing.  Lily has a one-touch and a one-touch profile, both of which
have download capability - and they gave us the cable and download
software when we called and asked for it.  Basically, you just
download the bg readings and make a print out. Simple. It is probably
more useful to you than to your endo.  If you are pumping, I have to
assume you are the one in control.

Michael
email @ redacted