[IP] Minimed's auto-insertor

Hi all,

Does anyone have trouble w/the catheter part of the set going in when
using the insertor?  I have about 8 crinked catheter's that the needle
part went in but not the tubing.  Tonight I went thru 2 sets and finally
just used my hand and jabbed the da*n thing in--I was pissed!  I used
the same site for all 3 pokes.  This does not happen all the time but I
can't believe my hand can jab quicker than that insertor.

I wonder if Minimed will replace the 8 soft sets that are ruined--I have
saved them.  They are too expensive for this to be happening.  I have a
friend who uses it too and she is having the same thing happen to her.

Minimed????
--
Kelly
mailto:email @ redacted