[IP] Computer Software

I am an insulin pumper for several years but very new with this computer
stuff.

My question is this-----is there a software package out there that is
reasonably priced, user friendly, can be installed by a "computer dummy" and
organizes one 's information in a clear and concise fashion that it can be
printed off and given to your doctor.  My endo is not computer oriented, so
there is no hope of downloading the info into his computer.

I would appreciate any input on this.  Thanks,

Stuart     email @ redacted