Re: [IP] Re: Totally Cool New Meter

>The best features are its compactness and the fact that you do not have to
>carry a bottle of strips with you.  At the end of each test the sensor is
>ejected as you close the meter

    Sounds cool but I check my BG at least 8 to 10 times per day. What does
the blister pack sell for and how hard are they going to be to find?
    I like the idea of the averages and being able to download to my PC. I
use Balance PC to keep record of all my data but had to buy a special cable
for my Advantage meter. That was $60.00 extra.

Buddy '-)