Re: [IP] saras eyes (used to be debbies eyes)

URTAsef wrote:

> In a message dated 98-01-06 21:16:16 EST, Chris from Ind writes:
>
> >  > >Sara
> >  > >
> >  Literature that I have read indicates that persons already suffering
> >  with rentinopathy will experience some worsening of visoin problems at
> >  first when going on the pump ...HOWEVER they also state that this
> >  resolves and in many cases the existing  vision problems may actually
> >  resolve to some extent..I hope this is the end of the period of
> >  problemms for you and that soon you will have improvement! Chris from
> >  Ind:-)
>
> Thanks Chris - me too, but as I have written in the past....this has been
> going on for more than 4 years now.....am I just impatient? (HA!!!)  or does
> the improvement occur over decades and not just single digit years?
>
> Sara
> *-)   - my new smiley to indicate my new name : "one eyed jack" or is it
> "dead-eye dick"?
Dear *-)

nope sorry I had no idea how long you've been struggling with this :{
may be you  shoud give the ol' grape extract a try?? I know I am and so
is my hubby...he's has a lazer already once this year
in the meantime I'll keep you in my please god lay off her prayers
- I have this list please god help them out -- please god could you zap
them and my newest list please god how bout laying off them for a while
with the new burdens list ..my zap list is longer so my gimme list
longer still and this new list - is starting to grow - I may be staying
up later each night take care Chris from Ind 8-)