RE: [IP] Re: Totally Cool New Meter

I've been using a trial DEX meter for a bit over a week now, and I've been
VERY happy with it.

I've heard horror stories from some of the other test subjects about how
inconsistent it is (one woman said she did 3 consecutive tests within 5
minutes and got 300, 90, 250).  Myself, I've had nothing BUT success.  It
tracks very well with my Accucheck Instant DM (which has always been
reliable for me), and it always tracks with how I feel.  If I do 2 or 3
tests in a row on the DEX, they agree within an astounding (to me) 1% (I've
done the math ;-)  I don't know why, but I seem to have been incredibly
lucky...

This is a great little meter, IMHO, and I look forward to when it officially
comes out.  The cartridge approach is really neat (although I wish each cart
held more than 10 strips -- I've done that in a DAY sometimes ;-)  It's MUCH
more compact than my DM, and will probably become my travel meter of choice
if nothing else.

In other meter news, I've been told to expect an Advantage DM soon.  This
will combine the 500-event memory, graphing, statistics, etc., of the
Instant DM with the more advanced Advantage test strips.  I'm already in
line :-)

--
Greg Legowski
Why is it that people always seem to react to food and diabetes in one of 2