[IP] Re: NEW INSULIN PUMPER MAIL SERVICES

> In a message dated 12/21/97 1:17:32 AM, you wrote:
>
> <<  Insulin-Pumpers-Browser
>         No messages are sent to your mail box, however you
>         may access the 'Members Only' portion of the web-site>>
>
> Michael,
>
> Please sign me up for the browser.  I became overloaded with email from
> Pumpers Ink.  You seem to have come up with a good solution.  Please email me
> with the address for the web site so I can access the browser.
>
> Thanks,
> Barrett
Send this message to

email @ redacted
--------message contains----------
unsubscribe insulin-pumpers
subscribe insulin-pumpers-browser
end
---------------------------------------

That's it!

You may access the mail on the website at:

www.bizsystems.com/Diabetes/

click MEMBERS ONLY
click 'mail'
click on the month you are interested in.

You will find the mail organized by date received (each month)
and by thread (the subject matter) for each month.

Michael
email @ redacted