Re: [IP] Success Stories

> Do we have any success stories? Anyone in their 80ís, 70ís, 60ís, 50ís and
>  still healthy? Is there anyone who abused themselves as much as I have and
>  still have all their limbs?
Katie,

My aunt was diagnosed at age 19 with type 1 diabetes. She is now 66, taking
MDI, follows her diet very carefully, and has no complications.  However, she
has probably been ultimately compliant her entire life.  She has three grown
daughters and several grandchildren, none of whom have diabetes -- only me,
her niece.  She is my inspiration and my source of hope.

Mary Jean