[IP] Success Stories

Twenty  years of denial, one year of excellent control. Im blessed that I
show no signs of deterioration (as of yet). Now Im terrified. What chance do
I have to not develop problems?

If  I get pregnant, will I be adding to the break down? How much?

Do we have any success stories? Anyone in their 80s, 70s, 60s, 50s and
still healthy? Is there anyone who abused themselves as much as I have and
still have all their limbs?

How long are diabetics living? How long problem free?

I know the story of car wrecks, no one knows, cancer, healthy life etcetc
but Im talking probability. Anyone know the chances?