[IP] Alternative Treatment/Prevention

Hi Guys,

I read the following condensed comments:

Grape seed extract is a form of antioxidant and good for ailing vascular
system.
herbal or nutritional therapy (obviously, you can't replace insulin...but you
can
strengthen the rest of the bodies systems).

Question:
1.  Are these things good for all diabetics?
2.  What is an antioxidant?
3.  Where do you get grape seed extract? How much? How often?
4.  What other things could be useful?
5.  What do yall think of Chromium Picolinate (sp) ?

Id appreciate any input that I can check with my dr.
Katie