[IP] removing icky goo..

Hi all,

I just thought I'd offer an alternative to Uni-solve.  Mine is probably less
expensive and seems to be working OK for me.  I use a cleansing scrub with
little gritty grains in it.  This is something you would find at most
supermarkets or drug stores in the personal care section.  I'm currently using
one I found at an import market called a body smoother but I know there is a
very popular product containing ground apricot pits that would work the same
way.  It is meant for use in a "facial" treatment. I have seen it at my local
Albertsons grocery store.  Unfortunately, I don't know the exact name. (But I
will try to find out.)

Mary Jean