Re: [IP] Re: Retinal Bleeds

MMGOB wrote:

> In a message dated 1/6/98 9:55:10 PM, you wrote:
>
> <<In France, they use grape seed extract to strengthen the retinal
> cappilaries and vessels. >>
>
> Hi Mike,
>
> I take grape seed extract too, per dr's orders.  I was put on it because he
> said that it was the best form of antioxidant and good for my ailing vascular
> system.  I didn't think about it being particularly good for retinal problems,
> but I guess that makes sense.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Marti

Yup.  The research from France shows a great success.  In fact, I
understand it is the first line treatment of choice for retinal
bleeding.  It is also a terrific antioxidant.

You are lucky to have a doctor that understands these things.  I am
equally lucky.  My M.D. prefers herbal or nutritional therapy where it
makes sense to do so (obviously, you can't replace insulin...but you can
strengthen the rest of the bodies systems).

Mike