Re: [IP] Re: Retinal Bleeds

MMGOB wrote:
> In a message dated 1/6/98 9:55:10 PM, you wrote:
> <<In France, they use grape seed extract to strengthen the retinal
> cappilaries and vessels. >>
> Hi Mike,
> I take grape seed extract too, per dr's orders.  I was put on it because he
> said that it was the best form of antioxidant and good for my ailing vascular
> system.  I didn't think about it being particularly good for retinal problems,
> but I guess that makes sense.
> Thanks,
> Marti

Yup.  The research from France shows a great success.  In fact, I
understand it is the first line treatment of choice for retinal
bleeding.  It is also a terrific antioxidant.

You are lucky to have a doctor that understands these things.  I am
equally lucky.  My M.D. prefers herbal or nutritional therapy where it
makes sense to do so (obviously, you can't replace insulin...but you can
strengthen the rest of the bodies systems).