Re: [IP] Where is the RULE

Michael:

Try this URL:  <http://www.diabetesnet.com/math/450.html>

The "Rule" referenced here is called the 450 rule, and deals with
carbohydrate sensitivity in Type 1 diabetics. It has been a while since I
looked at this, but your question jogged my memory.

This URL <http://www.diabetesnet.com/math/1500.html> deals with the amount
your BG is likely to drop per unit of Reg or Humalog.

Please check these carefully - they appear to be copyrighted.

Bob Burnett - trying to survive "on the road" with a 9600 BPS connection
from a hotel room. It's ugly, gang

maito:email @ redacted

>Somewhere on the web, I once ran accross a page that was called
>the 1450 rule or 1500 rule or something like that.
>
>I was a method of determining insulin doseage levels based on body
>parameters.
>
>Anyone know where it is??
>
>Michael
>email @ redacted